Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?

I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:

1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.

2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.

3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].

Update:

The AG said he has not found widespread evidence yet but is still investigating. If there's no evidence, how do you explain this video:

https://youtu.be/laXL8goMcBs

Youtube thumbnail

It confirms eyewitness testimony.

129 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

The Democratic party as a whole colluded with communist China, big tech industry Twitter and Facebook, and fake news MSM to cheat Donald J Trump out of a second term. Hillary no doubt played a huge role in it with her ridiculously fraudulent Clinton foundation. The Democratic party should have been labeled a domestic terrorist group a long time ago. They cheated but we're not going to let them get away with it without a fight.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I blame Bush....

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They can't stomach Trump losing so they turn to fraud as a ready made excuse

There wasn't any, but it is only willful delusion that makes it so 

• 2 months ago

The only ones behind voting fraud are Numero Uno Mr. D Trump & mostly southern conservatives who always have been & are still afraid of the black vote.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

This another figment of deranged minds of TRUMP and his gullible supporters.

Source(s): His continuing conspiracy theories to cover up his actions.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How stoopid are thee, let me count the ways.......?

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Definitely Hillary and Pelosi are involved. It is hard to imagine that Beijing Biden is involved but then again he isn't called Beijing Biden for nothing. 

• 2 months ago

There's no voter fraud. Have you noticed that the clown car(Rudy, Joe diGeneva, Victoria Teonsing and Sidney Powell) has be unsuccessful but comical? Rudy was at a hearing in Michigan cutting farts. You saw the Grecian running down his face. They have tried to kick Sidney Powell off of the clown car.

C'mon man, let's make some money? Let's get up some Clown Car T-shirts. I'll bet they'll sell.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The underpants gnomes.

• 2 months ago

So far every judge who has taken an oath of office and the AG appointed by Trump see nothing that amounts to massive voter fraud.

The judges have not had any presented in the lawsuits filed by Trump operatives. The AG investigated and found nothing that would have changed the results of the election.  Yet the cult continues to follow their prophet/messiah.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Donald J. Trump.

He has fleeded his moron foolowers for $207 Million so far.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.