Orange asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

You can get transferred into any video game, tv show, or movie. What is it?

It can be more than one

AND WHY?

I would go into American pie, transformers, or a karate movie. Sexy hoes, handsome boys, and violence lol

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Possibly James Bond, Indiana Jones, The Librarians or Robin Williams`John Keating in Dead Poets Society

Why? Because I love traveling, books and hot women.

What about you?

Disney universe, 100%, Magic, true love, talking animals? Sign me up. 

How about jumping in the legend of Zelda lol.. Or Pokémon galaxy.. Or I personally would like to go to a all female planet if I could choose. 

Spaghetti westerns 

Columbo or Casablanca.

• ?

i guess i will go into the fire emblem video game series.

Any Tarantino movie as the protagonist 

• Jamie

The Walking Dead , yes my delusional ego thinks I'd be able to take care of myself . I miss that world when I haven't watched it for a while .