Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Why is this girl so desperate  to be with me?

I live with parents, she lives with parents, we both have mental issues. She works I do not. I use to work but i cant from panic attacks.  She pays for all my stuff and will not let me go. Nobody and I mean nobody wants nothing to do with us. The difference  is I have enemies  that want my life miserable.  They will do anything  possible to destroy me. Put me in jail/ prison, get me jumped. Some have contacted her telling her to leave me. People at her job  turn on her because of me. Nobody comments on her page because of me. Her parents cant stand me. As of now  we are sneaking around  because if I go to her house the old man will call the cops. If they find out we are together shes kicked out hands down and he will be in such a rage he will come to my parents house and do something.  Everywhere i go women either give me dirty looks or say eww, guys to it too. It sad when homosexual men think a guy is ugly. In not ugly. I have dark hair, very muscular,  nice face features.  So is she worse off than me or I am hands down?

From all you have said it seems you are the one worse off. She is just a hopeless romantic and you need to get over being so panicky so that you can get a job to support her. The relationship may not last forever but at least you will have been in love. Practice safe sex no matter what. Better yet, don't get involved.

I suspect you are the only person who shows any interest in her.  You are playing with fire.  End the relationship.

Could  be a setup

Probably sees you as her guardian angel I guess zxjqkfmtv

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• ?

There are medications that work very well on panic attacks, go to the doctor and get the meds.

• Helen

It seems others dislike you as much as you dislike yourself. 

People don't hate someone that much for nothing so you must have done something to deserve it...

Despite that, she's sticking by you.