Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton have offered to take the COVID-19 "vaccine" on air. Will you be falling for it?

Apparently they want to do this to show that the "vaccine" is safe. How are we supposed to verify what they are taking, and what everyone else is taking?

https://www.rt.com/usa/508556-former-presidents-ob...

• chorle

I will totally be falling for it, just regretting them believing there are idiots out there who won't trust the vaccine that has been tested and by the time they take it approved by the Food and Drug Administration will keep three higher risk people from getting it sooner.  

• Cousin

I would only be surprised that such a wealthy and elite little club as former US presidents had not already been given the vaccine. I always suspected that they had something all along. But, Conspiracy theories aside, I think that, in terms of the Reality we use as a concensus, it's a very plausible scenario that would help a lot of scared, common people.

For anyone that is gullible enough to think that these former presidents will get the Covid-19 vaccine, I have some outstanding ocean front property in Montana I would like to sell them.

• ?

lol why it only covers 9 out of 10 , or should i say 900 every 1,000 , are  you one of the 10% it doesnt work on ..lol.. them be giunea pigs on tv

Nothing to do with Books & Authors.

You're an ignorant by choice waste of skin and a Russian troll.

And, you're also a:

• Marli

Fond though I am of a little humor, please remove your Vax and anti Vax diatribes from this category and return them to the platforms set up for them.

I doubt that Russia Today was printing real news, or both the New York Times and the Washington Post would have announced it before Russia Today. They get all your capital's gen. But if it is true, three former presidents, one a Republican, ganging up against the health and welfare of the American peoples???  Acting a lie???

Don't you conspiracy nut jobs ever give up?

• ?

Why are you getting your news from "Russia Today"?  Yes, of course I will be "falling for it" because I know just how precise these vaccines are manufactured and with what sort of strict tolerances for every ingredient, how much verified sterility and cleanliness goes into preparing the equipment that makes it, and how much research and testing goes into the development of the active vaccine ingredient itself.  The covid vaccines will be perfectly safe.

We certainly don't know which vaccine they'll take, it could be an ordinary flu jab.

You make a perfectly valid point, but you're preaching to brainwashed liberals who believe what they're told.

The active ingredient inside the vaccine is mRNA—mobile strings of genetic code that contain the blueprints for proteins. Cells use mRNA to get those specs out of hard DNA storage and into their protein-making factories.....think about it!

Edit....Sceptic, let's hope it alters your DNA and turns your sheepish demeanour into one of integrity with independent thought processes.

I believe you're beyond redemption, however.

Edit 2...Sceptic,  we had this argument last night. I said it may or may not be true, you dopey little man. Unlike you,  I'm not an ignorant sheep who believes everything I'm told.

You're basically a zombie.

Sceptic, your link goes nowhere because someone has deleted my answer.  That's suspicious in itself. It did not breach terms and conditions so stop trolling. It was maliciously reported by liberals. 

Sceptics plague all societies.