Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Why would anyone use fossil fuel corp employee: Dr Susan Crockford, as a serious source for calculating Polar Bear numbers?

Between at least 2011 and 2013, Susan Crockford received payment from fossil fuel lobbyists: the Heartland Institute, in the form of $750 per month, which she states was to provide summaries of published papers that might not have been covered by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's Fifth Assessment Report. 

This payment has been construed as an undisclosed conflict of interest, by blogs such as Desmog Blog. 

• Dirac

Lol, I have to laugh at Daro and other deniers that see me everywhere—not my question guys, although I have asked similar questions in the past. Here’s a tip: if a question or answer doesn’t have my name on it, it’s not from me. I guess Crockford is some sort of expert on polar bears, but it doesn’t appear that any of her population estimates are subject to peer review, and she does appear to be on the payroll of a known propaganda organization. The Joker has falsely claimed probably dozens of times that her numbers are peer reviewed. He either doesn’t understand what that means or he is intentionally lying.

Desmog Blog lol. What a load of s hit blog! 

Leftist alarmists suck in billions of dollars that come from hard working folks taxes 

• Daro

This is the same fake Dirac who loudly proclaimed there was no "evil oil company conspiracy" to destroy the world.

Susan is not the only source showing the Governments own numbers. They have been counting Polar bears for decades. Standard procedure when animals are shifted to the endangered species list.

*** we just note the amazing similarities between fake Diracs gibber and these "anonymous" questions which are not really questions at all.

Why would anyone believe you, Dirac?  You are a known liar and paid troll here.  THIS IS FACT.

You post here on behalf of an environmental organization.  Why don't you disclose that?

And as far as Crockford.  These are her own words from her own website:

"Recall that until my Heartland conference lecture was posted online in early April 2017, both the department and the university had been supportive of my work."