Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Am I friendzoned ?

I asked out this super hot girl (totally out of my league) and she said yes. So we have a date and we were texting and she’d send hearts but after I sent her something she said I’m the sweetest. My bro says when a girl calls you sweet you’re friend zoned. 

Of course not. Nothing wrong with being sweet towards your love interest. It's a very attractive type of behaviour. Keep it up and rip her cookie as soon as possible. ;)

• ?

I guess you'll know if she continues to go out with you and you eventually try to kiss her. 

Try directly asking her out yourself is my advice zxjqbfp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Your 'bro' said you are and you don't seem to believe him, so why would you believe us if you don't believe him?

• Petter

No, not necessarily.