Mike asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 2 months ago

Recommendations for dash and cabin camera?

I'm looking for front dash, interior cabin, and rear camera system that that one has used and can recommend. Preferably one that has the ability to upload to a cloud server if that's even a possibility. 

• ?

I know everyone's default is Amazon.com, but really it is just an awful site for buying gear because of its bad interface.  Doing a search on Amazon for "dash cam" yields more than 1,000 results with no real way of filtering out those results by features. 

Go to either bhphotovideo.com or adorama.com because their sites do have the ability to filter by essential features.  Here's a link to B&H showing a list of webcams that have WiFi built in: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?q=dash%20cam...

Adorama and B&H are both real camera stores, so you can call them up and speak with a trained associate who can guide you towards the best dashcam for your needs.  I don't think Jeff Bezos will be of much help.

you could try amazon, they sell everything