Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND END MY LIFE? AM I NOT WORTH LIVING? AM I A CRIMINAL WHO WILL BE PUT IN JAIL!?!?! URGENT!? ?

Months back I found porn on tumblr. Most was gifs and stories and it seemed normal. Well one blog I followed turned out to be weird. They one day posted a gif of someone who looked very underage having *** done to them. It was very disturbing. When I got back on I unfollowed and blocked the blog. They also had posted stuff involving animals. I'm so worried I'll get in trouble. I didn't know they'd post that but will i be in trouble since I was on my phone and scrolled past the gif?? I'm a girl and 21

If you haven't produced, downloaded or shared such material you've done nothing wrong. Please speak to a mental health professional or a suicide helpline, even if you can't share this specific fear, because you need urgent help and support. Please call 999/911 for an ambulance if you're seriously considering ending your life as it is a medical emergency.