Stacy
Lv 4
Stacy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will Republicans eat their own children if Donald Trump told them to?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You people kill your unborn and then sell their organs and you think you can project this evil onto Republicans?

Look are all the manipulated communists who believe you, a sick subhuman.

A follower of Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Fidel, Che, and Satan, the father of you all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Coming from a sick leftist bias that glorifies the murder of unborn babies, you have no right to drag children into your subhuman rhetoric.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

5 years ago I would have laughed at you and told you that even the tightiest Whiteyest of tightie Whitey righties wasn't THAT stupid. Today? I say "Don't give him any ideas. He has already encouraged followers to die for his sake and it wouldn't take much for him to demand yet greater proofs of loyalty." 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

OMG 😳😲that's why there's food lines in America. What's in those bags !?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maye they would, just like the Democrats. Someone has to tell the Democrats what to do and that is what they follow.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

. People appear to you to do "anything and everything" Trump "tells" them to. 

. Fact is, we've spent 50 years watching the "two" party system & their buds in the mainstream media lie and manipulate the system. 

. We KNOW it's all bullschitt which is why we search for facts that they refuse to show. 

. I look for unedited, uncut videos of speeches and events. 

. Throughout 2016 and into Inauguration Day, 2017, the nation was sickened by anti-Trump violence outside rallies and all along Pennsylvania Ave during the Inauguration.

. That's a big reason he won. 

. Look for evidence of egregious, widespread election fraud as it piles up.

. Start by going through each of the links in the question below: 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201... 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.