Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Joe Biden wants to unite and not divide the country. Will Trumpkins accept this?

• y

Trump said the same crap when he was elected the media and the left were quick to attack. Now Biden spouts the same lines, the left and the media are still attacking and blaming the right.

I have no expectations on what Biden will and will not do!

I don't believe those who say he will.

I also don't believe those who say he will not.

I also don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

For what it is worth, I did the same thing for Trump!

While I abstained from voting in 2016, I did register and voted 2020 (for a mixed ticket with Trump at the top).

"You know a politician is lying because their lips are moving!" applies to every president we have had for as far back as I have lived and I am pretty sure for every one that ever campaigned for the office.

• Robert

If uniting the country means over taxing the successful to give things to the lazy while they continue to put forth no effort in the entitlement society, no   If it means expecting effort from all citizens and rewarding individual success and demanding more from those who put forth no effort, yes.  

It'll be up to Biden to win over people of different parties.  That will begin on Jan. 20th.  

He wants to unite the middle class to be slaves of China.

Thanks, Creepy Joe.

• ?

You kidding? The republicans are divided now. 

No. They'll treat him like they did Obama for 8 years.

Every President says that kind of nonsense...and then stabs the other party in the back at the first opportunity.  Are you new to politics?