Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Should a miracle lead us to believe in a particular religion?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, but that God exists.  I brought a native woman to Christianity.  She had been a native shaman, and healer.  Sometime after becoming Christian, we took a healing course together.  The Archdeacon doing it said, "It is Jesus Christ who heals."  She had been healing for many years - LONG before learning about Jesus!  In her original native religion, it was God who healed.  Of course, Christians do have that Jesus is God, but, if you don't accept Jesus, what then?  She healed both as a native shaman, and later as a Christian.  As far as she was concerned, it was the same God who was doing the healing through her.

• 1 month ago

HANG ON!  If you don't believe that Jesus walked on water, you are going straight to HELL!  

Ya gotta love the guy!

• 1 month ago

Yeah right!

Go on over to the Voodoo joint or where ever and join that "particular religion."

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sure that's the hope of people who tell stories of miracles.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.............

• If you think a miracle has happened,  it should lead you to examine it skeptically.

No event considered miraculous by some has ever been confirmed  by a non-religious person with an agenda to be true.

I find it strange why mainly Catholics see miracles everywhere.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are no "miracles" only claims of having witness a miracle and the yet undiscovered natural explanation. A moronic preacher talking gibberish is not him talking in tongues. Its only gibberish. 

A person who recovers from cancer that has a 90% fatality rate is not a miracle, its just one of the 10%. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.