I WOKE UP WITH MY SHIRT OFF?

i’m truly confused, and a little scared. i woke up with my shirt off lying on the floor right beside my bed.... i don’t wear a bra when i sleep because it’s just not comfortable so i felt extremely violated lol. i thought my boyfriend did it but he didn’t. there was no way i could be hot it’s in the 30’s where i am. i tried googling it and it seems like other people have experienced it but nobody really knows why. if anyone can relate or tell me what exactly happened i’d appreciate it! 

• Joe

You got warm during the night and took it off yourself. This has happened to me many times. It's nothing to be concerned about. Even if your bf did it so what?

you have a pretty name Nicole. You may have taken it off by yourself and not realized it.

Isn't there such thing as a rape test? Idk maybe there's not, I'm like not sure? Well if there is, next time it happens, get one BEFORE you take a shower!!! The webcam thing is a good idea. Lock your doors at night.

Sleeping with shirts off is good for health also

There's one of two possibilities here

1- Your boyfriend took your shirt off and sexually assaulted you in your sleep 

2- You in a sleep-induced state, took your own shirt off without realising it.

Why are you so sure your boyfriend didn't do it? He was in the room with you, and if you were asleep you would have no way of knowing 100% he didn't do it, stop putting blinders on here!

I would be cautious around your boyfriend to be honest! If I were you, I'd install a web cam in your room (hidden of course), this way if your boyfriend is preying on you, you willl have proof that he is, and you can decide on how to proceed from there.

If its just a case of you taking your shirt off in your sleep? That's actually normal behaviour too.

• ?

That's weird, I've just woken up this morning on my bedroom floor wearing a bra and a shirt that I've never seen before..??!

Hang on... This isn't my bedroom! This isn't even my house!!! What The...???!

Last thing I remember is delivering your pizzas..!!?

• nalla

That was one hell of a wet dream you had

If you were using drugs or alcohol it's likely the reason why.

People do things they don't remember.

• ?

It's kind of like sleepwalking.  You may partially wake up and do something, but you are not fully conscious of what you are doing.  A lot of times, my wife tells me about something odd that I did while sleeping.