I had meat, rice, and cauliflower. If I had eaten cornbread with the rice would that have been too much starch?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • denise

Maybe,   if you had had some sauce/gravy with the meat, the cornbread would balance it out a little?.  

• Alpha

That would depend on the combined total quantity.   The recommended limit for carbohydrates from starch is between 100 to 278 grams per day depending on your lifestyle.  That means if you are fairly active, you can have more carbs than if you are a couch potato.

• kswck2

To eat Everyday? Probably. But once in a while? No 

“Too much starch” for what!

• ?

It depends on the size of your helpings of the rice and cornbread. Meat does not contain starch but high-fat cuts are high in calories [so go for lean meats]. cauliflower is virtually fat-free and is low carb.

• Cathy

Rice and cornbread are both starchy. But if I had eaten rice and wanted cornbread as well I would have had it, no big deal. 

Your only "starch" was the rice. 

If you had wanted cornbread you could have had it, I do not particularly think it goes with the items you listed but it is your meal not mine. 

Cornbread doesn’t go with rice you monster.