Does my porn habit interfere with human connection ?

I have been watching porn since elementary school. I never really tried the whole relationship thing but I have slept with a couple of women throughout my life and I ended up slowly becoming distant from them and eventually losing contact. For the past few weeks I've been watching so much porn that I waste a lot of my time.  I see females looking at me but I don't even bother initiating anything even when it is obvious because I don't want to waste anyone's time anymore. A friend attempted to hook me up with a female and she messaged me onInstagram. I replied twice and then just completelyghosted her even though I think she is attractive, I'll probably need up watching porn tomorrow anyway and not worry about real women. Is porn a problem for me wanting to connect with women let alone friends??? 

You've been watching porn since elementary school?  Really?  You've already answered your own question  Obviously you have an addiction and like all addictions, you spend your time either accessing what your addicted to (in your case, watching porn) or thinking about it.  You don't bother to have contact with attractive women because you think your going to miss something really fine watching your porn videos.  It is obviously getting in the way of living your life.  So porn is a problem. Get help - just as you would if your were addicted to cocaine or booze.  There are groups just like AA except for porn addicts.  Speak to your family physician or go to a clinic.  Don't be embarrassed, health providers have heard it all before.

And for those of you who read this, it is proof that watching porn is addictive and the earlier one starts watching it, the more difficult it is to stop, just like any other addiction.

You're probably just not at a point where you feel ready for a relationship.

Would it not be funny if my 20 page complaint on file doesn't contradict all this b@llshit you speak of? Hey @$$hole let's go to the mall give me mono and painkillers and talk about pedophilia you creep scumbag.