Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Have you ever accidentally set something on fire?

Threw a match in the kitchen garbage can thinking it was extinguished -- IT WASN'T !!!

$5,000.00 in damage. Would have been worse except I was washing the car and the hose reached the kitchen. I got the fire out before the fire department arrived.

Yes I have. When I was a kid I started a fire with firecrackers in the vacant lot across the street. Lucky for me I extinguished it by kicking dirt onto it before it got out of hand. The fire started because the lot was filled with dead, dried, desert type of vegetation. It left an obvious burnt patch of vegetation around 4 feet long and a few feet wide. What surprised me is that neither of my parents ever asked me about it. They knew I went across the street to play with fireworks. It was also the last time I lit fireworks off in the vacant lot.

Not accidentally...

Accidentally?  No.

• ?

Noo, I haven't hun.

• Kathy

I have never accidentally set something on fire.

My future self.

Source(s): I'm going to hell.