Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

How to stop crying over my crush?

I worked with this guy for a almost a year and I was madly in love with him I thought he felt the same. I had planned to ask him out so I went to work this morning and was told my crush got fired.. so I found his Facebook and it turns out that he has 2 kids and is married and his wife is pregnant again.. I sent him a friend request and hope he accepts I can’t stop crying I just wanna be with him?? 

• Cathy

You didn't even know the guy - he was married with kids and a pregnant wife. It sounds like you were lonely and attracted to him and built up some fantasy in your head about him. If somebody being married with kids and a pregnant wife doesn't put you off I don't know what will. Don't contact him, he's got enough problems now with no job and a family to support.

Just get over him and move on, he's already in a relationship. Besides, why would you wanna date someone who can't even hold down a job?

No, you're not madly in love with him. You're lonely and obsessed with the idea of being with someone. And he either led you on or made the mistake of being nice to you. Either way, get over it, because if something was going to happen between the two of you, it would have happened by now. 

sorry to hear that it wasn't meant to be. good news there's lots of other fish in the sea. don't give up keep looking. you'll find the right one! :)

And what's your phony question, trollboy?

blue, are you feeling blue?

You should respect the fact that he's married. It's fine to be friends with him, but if you're this obsessed over the guy you should probably cut ties with him altogether.