What to do when at the car wash you vacuum your car and it sucks in your ring? ?

i want to know if they are able to open the vacuum cleaner so i can get my ring back. 

Then why the hell didn't you ask them? By now they probably emptied the vacuum bags and threw them in the garbage.

Ew.  And that is looking through MY VACUUM CLEANER( so it is all my dead skin and hair and dust.) You want to look through the dust of others?   Well, you know it was not pure gold.  (Pure gold is heavier than Lead.) I would be more inclined to go out and buy another ring. 

. Certainly they can open it- you tell them but you do the fishing for it.

It's your fault for vacuuming your butt.

Yes.  there is a canister somewhere downstream of the vacuum head.

If you are at an attended car wash go to the attendant and tell them. They should be able to open up the container where you will have to pick through the litter to find your ring