Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Has anyone else noticed how hypocrite men are?

They complain how women are hard to get and play mind games but when women show interest they call her easy or clingy and become distant and aren’t interested anymore. When women reject you, you call them a biitch, when women want you, you call them a slut. You scumbags call women complicated but it’s actually YOU MEN who are complicated. You don’t know yourselves what you want. You can’t prove me wrong, I see this all the time, majority of men are like this and many women agree with me cause they see it too. May you scumbags all die as lonely incels. 

Truest words have never been spoken, you tell them sis!! Xxxx

So sad but true... When we are born, our own parents loves us as their children... No matter who we are whether boy or girl... Proving that men are hypocrite and not women... I wonder how your own father loves you during childhood? To hate men by saying men are hypocrite? Or saying that teaching you or someone like you that men are hypocrite?

I do believe your own mother able tell you the truth about man... 

• ?

This just boils down to our innate human programming wherein men are designed to seek sex and little more until they're much older and women are designed to seek providers who can best assure the success of their offspring. The only difference between now and the past is that the internet has imbued us all with unrealistic expectations as to our value and all the normal things people seek; security, comfort, dignity, now cost ten times more than they used to. Also we live much longer and expect to feel young much longer so the idea of "settling" for a less than perfect partner scares us. 

• david

Lonely, but not alone. Thus was my fate, alas. 

I felt this for years from various men, while all along they let their insecurities get the best of them. Some men see an attractive woman and there's immediate competition between them. Too offset this competition, some men will form a alliance against the woman and become total jerks towards her for no reason at all. If there's a alpha male around, he would usually be the first to stand up for her. So many scenarios come to mind of this happening to me. I figured the scenario you described in your question stems from insecurities. That's why it's usually the alpha male who gets all the women

• ?

Who calls women clingy or easy for being interested? What world are you living in? lol.. Guys don't typically get the same attention women do, so naturally men are grateful when a woman is showing interest. In the red pill community, men are taught that if she's NOT showing interest then it's time to leave, and we're taught all the signs of disinterest. So although you may think you're showing interest, you're probably playing games of your own to some extent without realizing it, and they're picking up those red flags. 

• Robert

And another future #Igotfeltuptoo movement complainant is heard from.  And that sweetheart is why you can't keep a man.

Totally agree with you but ofcourse all men will deny this but we see the truth.