Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why very beautiful women date ugly men ?

Some good answers but thank you all. 

• ?

Because good looking women know a lot of ugly guys are gonna throw their money, time and attention at them. A better looking guy is always gonna be a player and isn’t going to treat her like the first place option and on a pedestal.

My 2 beautiful grandmother had married a successful and rich ugly man... 

• F

Mostly money esp if they are a lot older and likely to die in the not too distant future.

Then how come women don't date me?

It is said that when women date/marry men that are less attractive than them, their boyfriends/husbands treat them better than how a more attractive man would treat them. 

• ?

They're not ugly to us maybe you're just hateful.

only if they have a lot of money. sorry just being honest.

I didn't get that message....I think it's false. 

It is better for a beautiful woman to choose an ugly but very devoted and feel man, rather that a handsome egoist who does not care about anyone except himself. Fidelity is one of the reasons why beautiful women prefer ugly men. They probably treat the women well and make them feel good ... 

And so many insecure guys on here thing they have to be good looking to have any girlfriend.

'

The beautiful women that you refer to must not be as shallow as you think they are.