Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why very beautiful women date ugly men ?

Update:

Some good answers but thank you all. 

39 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Because good looking women know a lot of ugly guys are gonna throw their money, time and attention at them. A better looking guy is always gonna be a player and isn’t going to treat her like the first place option and on a pedestal.

• 2 months ago

My 2 beautiful grandmother had married a successful and rich ugly man... 

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mostly money esp if they are a lot older and likely to die in the not too distant future.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Then how come women don't date me?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is said that when women date/marry men that are less attractive than them, their boyfriends/husbands treat them better than how a more attractive man would treat them. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They're not ugly to us maybe you're just hateful.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

only if they have a lot of money. sorry just being honest.

• 2 months ago

I didn't get that message....I think it's false. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is better for a beautiful woman to choose an ugly but very devoted and feel man, rather that a handsome egoist who does not care about anyone except himself. Fidelity is one of the reasons why beautiful women prefer ugly men. They probably treat the women well and make them feel good ... 

• 2 months ago

And so many insecure guys on here thing they have to be good looking to have any girlfriend.

'

The beautiful women that you refer to must not be as shallow as you think they are.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.