My printer only prints 3 pages then pauses and prints 3 more pages until the job is complete, how do I make the printer print all pages? ?

I have a brand new Brother HL-L8360CDW Printer, whenever I print anything that is more than three pages, the printer will print but only three pages, then it will pause and start back up again and print three more pages, and it keeps doing this until the job is complete. This makes the printing process so much longer than it should be but I'm not sure how to fix it. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. 

My computer has 8 GB of RAM is that not enough to print more than three pages at a time? 

This issue typically occurs when using the Auto mode in the driver to determine the color composition of your document. This is a specification of the machine when using Auto mode. As an alternative, you may select a different color mode for printing your documents.

1. You can either set the Color/Mono setting for a single job, or set the driver so that all subsequent print jobs use the desired setting.

Single Job:

a. Within the application you wish to print from choose the print option.

b. Click Properties to open the Printing Preferences window. Go to step 2.

note icon The steps may differ based on your application.

All Jobs

a. Open the Printers folder. Click here for instructions on how to open the Printers folder.

b. Right-click on the Brother printer and then left-click on Printing Preferences. Go to step 2.

2. On the Basic tab, from the Color/Mono dropdown choose either Color or Mono depending on whether you want the document to print in color or monochrome.

Read more...............

The commonest reason is that the data is not being fed to the printer as fast as it can use it, once it starts printing.

If it's on WiFi, try a direct Ethernet connection instead.My colour laser, connected via gigabit ethernet to an extremely fast PC, still stalls regularly if it's being fed such as a PDF manual where all the pages are image scans rather than normal text.Between the driver and the machine, it's in effect having to process a full-page "photo" each time.For pretty much anything else, it just streams paper out..

There are several reasons which could lead to this issue. The most common ones are corrupted drivers and print server under high load which could slow down the printing speed. This issue can also occur when using the Auto mode in driver settings to determine the color composition of the document to be printed.

Re-stall the printer software.