Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

What’s wrong with me????

Sometimes, I would fear that an intruder will get in my home and murder me. I put barricades over my doors, and windows. When I leave, I always double check the doors to make sure they’re locked and at work I check my security cameras often unnecessarily. 

Go take it out on people. Nobody is your friend. Join me we can destroy  this world. Anyone who  has ever hurt you. Spit on them, kick them when they are down. Make sure they lose their job, kids, significant other, make them idgent, put them on the dark web. Everyday they will be attacked by thugs. Have gay men stalk them. Make where its so bad they have to commit suicide .

It sounds as though you have a lot of anxiety over this.

Have you been a victim of a break in in the past?

If this is getting in the way of enjoying your life, see your own family doctor about this.

You're sounding as if you're a little more nervous than you should be. I lock my doors at night, set a motion detector alarm that'll wake me should it go off, have an older .38 revolver in my nightstand and I sleep well throughout the night.

You feel insecure, that's why you have those fears. Maybe you should share your feelings with your family or friends? Some times when you TALK about it, you understand WHY you feel that way. When you understand the reasons, you'll be able to get rid of them.

• ?

well, it sounds  to me you may need/ urgently need the professional  help of a psychiatrist in real life, in your area- for your feeling ''hunt'' or so... kind of a thought disorder probably serious enough to affect your quality of life...

• garry

how about stop bothering us you troll .

• kelvin

you have delusional paranoia

People are quick to jump to a conclusion you are paranoid, but in reality paranoia is much more.  You sound like someone who has a budding general anxiety disorder (GAD) because your unreasonable behavior/thinking isn't all the time or doesn't exist in every situation.  I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest you seek professional help with your problem  It could be overcome easier than your think.

• ?

You must have a horrible live, looking over your shoulder permanently.  Once you leave home~ forget about it and worry about what you are doing.  You can worry afterwards when you are back.  Can do nothing about it (home) while you are not there!

Peace.

You're paranoid. 

FWIW, cameras don't necessarily stop crimes, they only record them.

A "good" burglar will case your place over a period of a couple days to learn your habits first.  They'll know if you live alone and where you park your car.  If your car is gone...so are you.  Even if you spoke to them over the door camera they know you're not inside.