Simranjit asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Masturbated after a month, and the semen was yellowish and watery. A matter of concern?

So, I took up a challenge to abstain from masturbation, and focus on rejuvenating myself spiritually. It was yesterday that I masturbated and I noticed that the semen came out yellowish and thin (watery). Not sure why it happened, but I thought it was going to be thick in texture and white. Please let me know if it’s a matter of concern, or will it be fine by itself.

Go to the doctor and get some tests. They'll walk you through it so you're prepared so I think you should be fine. Good job going to the doctor. I'd also recommend that you might want to start using a penis health creme like Man1 Man Oil to alleviate any penis skin issues like irritation, chafing, dryness, itchiness, redness or anything non-std related. Good luck. 

Go see a doctor that doesn't sound right

• ?

Then stop doing that and see a doctor