Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

What happens if Covid19 becomes waterborne and detergent resistant as many Scientists and Scholars too think its possible and maybe it might?

Update:

I cannot find any evidence to the contrary.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

I suppose anything is possible.  If hormones peed down a toilet can end up being drunk by men that in turn affects their fertility, I suppose it may be possible for Covid to somehow enter our Water system.  Though presumably the techniques that our Water Companies use to purify the water, ie sunshine and chemicals, would in theory kill the virus.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

We have no idea how this Virus can mutate. If it sticks around too long it will walk among us, like a poisonous spider

• 3 months ago

Science Update#3.

Most scientifically trained minds know that many viruses can and do thrive in water, ie polio, typhoid, with a good proportion being resistant to detergent etc.

It's not something discussed in the media but the big concern in the wider scientific community is precisely what I described...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

They are scaremongering, as per usual.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Don't believe a word the scientists say most are mad as hatters.

• Dayton
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

it is not likely because it has a fatty shell that is dissolved by soap.  

In any case, it is so infectious anyway that only the vaccine is going to fix it.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Show us all the link to where this has been said. Because I say it hasn't been said you made it all up troll

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The frogs turn gay 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

So who are these people? We have the best Scientists in the World here in the UK and it has not been mentioned here.

• 3 months ago

Name one scientist or scholar who thinks that might happen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.