Alex asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I masturbate 5 times on average before going to work. Does that make me weak? How to stop this addiction?

Why before work? Wait until you're there and do it on the clock.

• TedEx

If you can hack it, go ahead and whack it

Well, if you're tired of being a fluffer, there are other jobs out there

No need to stop

Oh we're doing Masturbation this week. Lets be on honest. I don't believe that someone who spends this much time posting this pointless one-liners actually has a job.

• ?

you have to much free time

sex addict no pussy tho :( awe u aint got no bitches. its okay! my advice? drink vitamin watr

• balan

If you take five times  food before going to work  you can masturbate also . Consider it like consuming food . Do it when sexually excited and not as a routine habit . You take food when you are hungry and not as and when you please . Regards. 

It makes you impatient.

Save that activity for after work.

Take care of your responsibilities before you tend to your pleasures.

And maybe spend some of that time finding a partner. No matter how satisfied you may be with masturbation, sex with a partner is more rewarding and pleasurable.

That's crazy. That's nasty. That's too much information. Just stop doing it that much.