Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 2 months ago

why was china happy about the U.K leaving the European union?

I heard on CNN that china was very happy about the Brexit referendum.

The reason being, is that if they leave under a no trade deal, British shoppers will go to grocery stores and not being able to find basic goods such as toilet paper and tea as well as electronics.

the aim of the Chinese Community Party is to weaken the morale of the British people.

The British walked right into the trap of the communists by choosing to leave the EU.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The  aim of  the chinese communist party is to take over the world  but they are in for an almighty big shock bullying Australia  which is part of the  commonwealth and whos  Queen is the British queen, Japan  tried  it in WW2 and failed

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I expect they were happy as it means we’ll  buy even more of their tat.

• 2 months ago

england dont need china  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You heard nothing of the sort troll.

Britain doesn't rely on China for everything especially not toilet paper and groceries.

I don't suppose China is one bit bothered as to if Britain leaves the EU or not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We manufactuer  our own toilet paper in the UK, we do not buy it from China. We import tea from India not China. We can produce our own electronic goods.

• 2 months ago

"British shoppers will go to grocery stores and not being able to find basic goods such as toilet paper and tea as well as electronics."

No 50 cents for you.... 

• 2 months ago

Please don't feed the troll.              

• 2 months ago

We normally bought things off the Chinese rather than the other EU members.

• 2 months ago

Honey, yours is definitely a TOP 5 Troll of the Day. Well done, hon, VERY well done!!!

Bwaaaaah-haaaaa-haaaaa!!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The British people did it to themselves. Apparently they’d rather be lonely nationalists and consumed by communist China than work together with the EU. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.