Legal options against auto dealership for not following contract ?

In November of 2019 I bought I new 2020 Dodge Durango here in Arizona. As part of the deal and in the documents we paid to have a remote start added to the Durango. It's now December of 2020 and they have yet to install the remote start and always have excuses when I try to call them. What are my options moving forward? Can I return the car since they failed to complete the contract? 

This is a breach of contract, but the breach is not "material."

A material breach involves one of the essential elements of the contract - price, delivery date, product type, payment terms, etc. When there's a material breach of contract you can usually void the contract (i.e. return the car). 

Failure to install a remote start mechanism is not a material element of the contract. That means you cannot void the contract and return the car. However, you can sue for the difference in price between a car with a remote start, and without a remote start. Breach of contract claims also carry mandatory attorney's fees paid by the loser.

Your case is a textbook example of a non-material breach of contract. Any decent general practice lawyer should be able to handle this case. Also, DO NOT get yourself into a "contingency fee" contract where the lawyer takes a percentage of your recovery. As I mentioned earlier, breach of contract carries mandatory attorney's fees so that cost will be paid by the dealership. 

you can get a lawyer or talk to your state attorney general

Let them know that you will go somewhere else for the remote start and they will be on the hook for the cost.