Biff
Lv 5
Biff asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What percentage of Trump voters actually believe that on January 20, 2021, Donald Trump will be sworn in for a second term?

And that Biden will not be sworn in at all? 

I’m not asking what anyone WISHES will happen.  I’m asking what people actually BELIEVE will happen. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i believe it will be heels up harris

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

May I take a moment to remind SANDY as well as others as to whom indeed got at least 80 million votes???? 

Biden and Harris are the ones whom got over 80 million votes

and 306 electoral votes. P. S. Folks; it only takes a moment to do

a fact check. Something you CHUMP people apparently don't like.

Troublesome things like FACTS.

Percent of vote

Donald Trump

232 electoral votes

Republican

47.15 %

Joe Biden

306 electoral votes

Democratic

51.13 %

• 2 months ago

Remember, Trump voters are not all Trump supporters. The former are more likely to recognize that Biden will assume the office. That does not include any sort of recognition that the system worked as planned and with appropriate oversight. 

Nearly as many people are as vehemently unhappy about Biden becoming President as there are those vehemently unhappy about the notion of Trump staying President. 

It's a greater difference than JFK and Nixon. 

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably 75-80%!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

all 80M who legally voted for Trump believe he will be sworn in in January. myself included.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You actually believe in the proven lie of Russian collusion and parroted it for 4 years LOL

LOL

LOL

Psssst, your hypocrisy smells worse than your diaper (Mack likes getting in your diaper)

• 2 months ago

💯...............

• Mack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The QAnon and OANN contingent of Trumpers probably has a few....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.