is there anything wrong with only having 2 good coats/jackets?
i'm a male aged 42 and i only have two coats/jackets, they are winter coats....i'm aware many people have far more jackets and coats than just two.....is there anything wrong with just possessing 2?
- Anonymous2 months agoFavourite answer
I can't conceive of a man even asking this question. Have you no confidence in your choices? Of course there is nothing wrong with owning just two.
- AudreyLv 62 months ago
2 is plenty. You can only wear one to a time!
- V.GLv 72 months ago
Nothing wrong with that at all, I've had to make one coat last for a couple of years in the past.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Of course not. You can have a few of them.
1) If one gets wet and needs to dry.
2) Color or style appropriate.
3) Expensive for special use and cheap for daily.
4) Very cold out or mildly cold out as different warmth levels
5) Snow or ice wet conditions versus dry cold, even if both are warmth equal, or windy vs calm.
6) Old versus new by condition. Keep old for any guests that fly in.
7) One gifted to you, that you don't like and wear only when seeing the person that gave it to you.
There could be more, but is 7 different reasons enough to justify it?