Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 months ago

Why isn't YouTube taking down a video I reported that I think violates the community guidelines?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Because it's YOU that believes the video violates the Community Guidelines.  YouTube MAY well disagree with your assertion.

• Elle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Once in a while I check my reporting to see what was decided.  In the left category that gives a report.  So when you are Youtube home page, on the left side is where you will find "Report History".  Click on it and it takes you to the next page of all reports and action taken.

• 2 months ago

Because you are a nobody. And they don't share your idea that it violates community guidelines. You aren't anybody important. 

• Dick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

"Youtube" doesn't agree with you assessment that the video violates any guidelines.  If they did agree it would make sense that they'd have taken the video down.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They either haven't gotten to it or disagree with you on the violation.   They generally allow a wide variety of videos to maintain some semblance of free speech.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.