Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 months ago

Why isn't YouTube taking down a video I reported that I think violates the community guidelines?

Because it's YOU that believes the video violates the Community Guidelines.  YouTube MAY well disagree with your assertion.

• Elle

Once in a while I check my reporting to see what was decided.  In the left category that gives a report.  So when you are Youtube home page, on the left side is where you will find "Report History".  Click on it and it takes you to the next page of all reports and action taken.

Because you are a nobody. And they don't share your idea that it violates community guidelines. You aren't anybody important. 

• Dick

"Youtube" doesn't agree with you assessment that the video violates any guidelines.  If they did agree it would make sense that they'd have taken the video down.

• P

They either haven't gotten to it or disagree with you on the violation.   They generally allow a wide variety of videos to maintain some semblance of free speech.