Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Why did Big Show change his chose slam signature to that silly one punch finisher ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Before the change he was trying to get into boxing.

• 1 month ago

1. It is not a silly finisher. 

2. He didn't change his finisher, he just didnt used chokeslam as always as before! 

• 1 month ago

Because he watched the anime one punch man and wanted to be like saitama. 

• 2 months ago

why did he get rid of the hair in the back

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Wwe management probably told him to change his move

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well Kane and Taker already used the move, aswell as many of other larger wrestlers on the indies and other promotions. Big Show still used it but more as an alternative/secondary finisher like Cenas STF or Triple H's double H spinebuster.

I feel like it was just to give Big Show something to use which is believable considering his size, and make a him abit less cliche' and separates him from every single monster character who has used the chokeslam lol

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He's 48 years old.

• 2 months ago

because he wanted to

• Candle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have multiple theories on this, but no fleshed out proof of anything.  I know around the time he was starting to pull off the WMD punch he was getting heavily into boxing around that time.  It was also around the same time they were setting up for the Floyd Mayweather match, so it may have something to do with that as well.

My other theory is that he's a bigger, older, wrestler whose probably not wanting to land on his knees as much as he used to for the Showstopper Chokeslam.

• Adam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I believe the chokeslam is banned for outside the ring and he wanted a move he could use in all situations. Plus it's got less impact on the guy taking it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.