What is a good diet for a person that doesn’t eat cheese or a vast majority of vegetables?

I’m trying to lose weight but I find it hard to do if you don’t eat cheese, lettuce, spinach, onions, tomatoes, squash, avocado, and other vegetables. I eat some beans and peas and I don’t have an issue with collards, turnips, and cabbages but I want to be introduced to a diet that could work with that. Any suggestions?

Best resistance bands for workouts https://weightgainfitness.com/

I like cottage cheese (large curd) with almost any vegetables! Chives, of course, reign supreme. Broccoli, cauliflower, I could go on. But for heaven's sake don't eat it with fruit! That's invalid food.

• ?

Keto or carnivore are two options.  You've listed a few items you don't eat -- that leaves a lot of other foods that you do eat. 

The key for you would be the following:

1. Weight loss comes from eating fewer calories. ANY eating plan can be used for weight loss if you are willing to weight and measure your portions and track your calories.  Plans like WeightWatchers and NutriSystems are based on eating tiny portions of low-nutrient food or larger portions of healthier options.

2. If you mostly eat low-nutrient foods like bread, cereal, rice, pasta, etc. You are likely to be hungrier than if you start finding foods you'll eat that deliver essential nutrients. No one needs cheese, there are much better options for both fats and protein.  No one "needs" grains or beans either. They can be an easy source of fuel aka calories, but they aren't providing much in the way of nutrition.  

3. Dealing with your aversion to so many foods.  Some people are allergic or sensitive to some foods, and most people have a few vegetables that they simply don't like -- fair enough.  But saying you simply won't eat 100 nutritious, low-calorie foods is immature or you have some kind of issue that might need professional attention.  

• ?

Collards, turnips and cabbage are great on a diet.  Try Keto

Find recipes for foods you can eat, and count calories. You can input ingredients at allrecipes.com and search for ones with those. 

Eat a lot of protein. Cut down the carbs