Nahum asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Could someone please correct my English?

Native English people, please help correct my vocabulary and grammer. I want to explain:

I want to make public in supreme court the fact that executives of global companies are committing scientific crimes. They are so willing to abuse the concept of human rights for one individual because they only seek for their own personal interests and money.

The German and Chinese have completely stolen all the brains in the back of my parietal lobe by Cryptography and Newtonian mechanics in science. I hope they will be punished. I keep hallucinating in the hole of brain.

I want to say that all cultures have beliefs or superstitions that cannot be explained with rational reasons.

The real horror of their science is that is deprives people of their ability to think.

I wish to make public in the Supreme Court, that executives of global companies are committing scientific crimes. I would argue that they are too willing to abuse the concept of human rights, as it relates to the individual, because they only seek to further their own personal interests and monetary gain. 

I believe that the Germans and Chinese have taken over the parietal lobe of my brain by using cryptography and Newtonian mechanics . I hope they will be punished. I am sure this is what makes me hallucinate  on a regular basis.