How to run teamviewer automatically?

I have used a teamviewer, which is an English version only.

However the exe file on just one PC in my office cannot start working automatically. I mean it's needed to dubble-click the icon to run the exe everywhen windows restarts.

I cannot find any setting for it. 

Does anybody know how to solve it?

Couple options.  You can add the exe for teamviewer to the "Start Up" folder in Windows and it will automatically start on boot up.  Or, teamviewer as an unattended option where it starts and runs teamviewer all the time in the background.  But doing that allows anyone with the Teamviewer to be able to access the machine without having to get permission from the user.

the PC in your office is not legally your own. it is owned by your company. you need to contact your IT department if you have one. if you dont have one please contact your manager to receive permission before attempting anything.

not getting permission before hand could easily cause you to lose your job

• ?

Download the latest version and run team viewer on the office PC that you want to start teamviewer automatically.

In the unattended access section check "start Team viewer with windows"