MATTYG asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Does he even care ?

So today my family dog passed away today and everyone was around me while I said goodbye to my dog my family friend has 2 kid one of them was very helpful through the tough time have me a hug and said sorry he even gave me money out of his bank to help cremate her but her other son gave my mom a hug and said love you but never even came to see if I was okay or anything Does this sound like he just doesn’t care about me or ?

I think you are being a little over sensitive cause of your loss. & your feelings are on edge & this is something that hurt your deep.  What about me?  It was my dog too.  It was probably just an over sight on his part.

obviously not as much as you want him to

How extremely selfish you are to worry about the child's less than ideal reaction, to the death of YOUR DOG!   The child may NEVER have experienced death and may not be able to process it or may be FRIGHTENED.  Grow up, and GET OVER IT! 

get over it...................

• night

I think your emotions are too raw right now and you shouldn't be trying to cast negative feelings on a kid.