Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Are you a feminist ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I'm not.  I believe in equality for everyone.

• 2 months ago

Yes I am am. I believe in women's equality.

• 2 months ago

No I am not - curious - why do you ask. it doesn't matter I have never been one.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Far from it. If I were a Feminist I wouldn't have been a topless model to put myself through college.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

no im a transracial lesbian

• Nat
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes I am :)))) 

• 2 months ago

"Are you a feminist ?"

I am not a feminist. Feminism is an ideology. And a feminist is a person who adheres to the feminist ideology. Feminism says one thing in the dictionary that references equality. However the actions and statements made on behalf of feminism by prominent feminists in the movement contradict that definition widely. To the point of promoting man-hate.

https://lexingtonlibertarian.wordpress.com/2018/09...

Now, speaking of definitions, even feminists themselves cannot seem to agree what "feminism" actually means. This is obvious to anybody who hangs around forums like these where you can see equality minded feminists defending the man-hating radical feminists just because they both call themselves feminists.

If a truly equality minded woman is a feminist, but also a man-hating radical is a feminist too, then we should NOT hop onto a cause where it is possible to promote hate. Feminism lends itself to that possibility.

We need equality. Not an a la carte, philosophy lifestyle where you can call yourself a feminist and believe whatever you like, including man-hate. This is feminism. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I oppose any movement that promotes discrimination.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe in separation of roles. I will become a feminist when men can give birth

• 2 months ago

Yes I am and no I'm not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.