Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Are you a feminist ?

No I'm not.  I believe in equality for everyone.

Yes I am am. I believe in women's equality.

No I am not - curious - why do you ask. it doesn't matter I have never been one.

Far from it. If I were a Feminist I wouldn't have been a topless model to put myself through college.

no im a transracial lesbian

• Nat

Yes I am :)))) 

"Are you a feminist ?"

I am not a feminist. Feminism is an ideology. And a feminist is a person who adheres to the feminist ideology. Feminism says one thing in the dictionary that references equality. However the actions and statements made on behalf of feminism by prominent feminists in the movement contradict that definition widely. To the point of promoting man-hate.

https://lexingtonlibertarian.wordpress.com/2018/09...

Now, speaking of definitions, even feminists themselves cannot seem to agree what "feminism" actually means. This is obvious to anybody who hangs around forums like these where you can see equality minded feminists defending the man-hating radical feminists just because they both call themselves feminists.

If a truly equality minded woman is a feminist, but also a man-hating radical is a feminist too, then we should NOT hop onto a cause where it is possible to promote hate. Feminism lends itself to that possibility.

We need equality. Not an a la carte, philosophy lifestyle where you can call yourself a feminist and believe whatever you like, including man-hate. This is feminism. 

.

No, I oppose any movement that promotes discrimination.  

I believe in separation of roles. I will become a feminist when men can give birth

Yes I am and no I'm not.