Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Should malls be required to have male bathrooms, female bathrooms and non binary bathrooms?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • hi
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Audrey is right... those who have a penis should use the men's restroom whereas those who have vagina should use women's restroom.

When I donate blood they make me answer a  health history questionnaire ..one of the question asks me for my gender ... and there are only two options "male or female"... Now, do they ask such question because they are "bigots" and "haters"? I don't think so... they ask such question because that way they can determine whether my iron levels are acceptable for my gender... men are required to have hemoglobin levels of at least  13.0g/dL whereas , females must have a minimum hemoglobin level of 12.5g/dL.. This is to protect not just the person who will receive the blood donation but is also to protect the person who is making the blood donation.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most malls already have something called a "family" bathroom with single facilities and these could certainly be used by those who don't wish to use either the "Ladies" or "Mens". 

• 2 months ago

IMO... They should all be uni-sex. Just make the stalls with less gaps for more privacy.

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. Penis-men.Vagina-women. So simple.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nah, the  current trend to unisex bathrooms works fine.

• 2 months ago

Damn shame people can’t use the bathroom without complicating it 

• God
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Trans freaks should have their own restroom

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As long as there's a toilet when you need one, nobody cares

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Architecual Engineers have, over the decades, developed a Book of Standards. Enacted by many Zoning Boards, that specifies how many Facilities MUST be within a commercial or Industrial Building

Your argument has been discussed along with Uni-Sex.

Some interesting decisions.  No Urinals, All Stalls, Labeled doors opening into the same room.   Including (for safety) No stalls, open rooms like in a military barracks.

Some want to bring back the "Washroom Attendant".

• 2 months ago

It literally doesn't matter as long as everyone washes their hands.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.