does anyone remember the muller rice desserts?

like a cold rice pudding in a pot, i used to love them but can't have any anymore because i acquired type 2 diabetes years ago, i'm a male in my 40s...but i did used to love that dessert.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

They still exist. I have had them, and still see them in the shops. If you cannot have these because of your T2 diabetes, could you make a substitute using konjac 'rice', sweetened with whatever diabetic sweetener you use, and add fruit puree, unsweetened or with diabetic-friendly sweetener. Not quite the same as konjac is not real rice, it is made from the konjac root. If you are in GB, buy from Holland and Barrat who sell the eatwater brand and their own brand, or from Sainsbury's or Morrisons who sell The Barenaked brand. Quite pricey but look for special offers especially at Holland and Barrett.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are still available but only in the UK. The Americans are not used to such a product. 

• 2 months ago

They still exist and can easily be found in UK supermarkets

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I remember them, they are still in the shops, Me too though, I cant have them any more either, life sucks dont it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.