How will my Saturn in my partners 5th house and his Jupiter in my 5th house affect us having children?

How will my Saturn in my partners 5th house and his Jupiter in my 5th house affect us having children. My 5th house is in Gemini with no planets and his is in Capricorn with Venus there. I have 1 child previous relationship and he has none. We have had an extremely premature child who passed away a day after birth. I suspect this happened due to my Saturn in his 5th. Also my partner has Pluto in 5th transit so it could be that too?I’m worried we will never have a successful pregnancy.

Your Saturn in his 5th could indicate (among other things) difficulties with his children.  He doesn't have any so no sweat, but it could mean difficulties with other 5th house issues involving him.  It's also possible this played out with the loss of your premature baby.

Anything we do with natal astrology, solar returns, progressions, synastry, etc it is really important that the natal chart be delineated first and alone before trying to make sense of the subordinate charts.  By themselves, they can only reveal the sketchiest information.

I'm sorry for your loss.