Is there a way to fix run on sentences in microsoft word. ?

I have a word doc that is one huge run on senteance as it was orginally wrtten in word pad. I am hoping for a way to fix this with mircrosoft editor verus having to go in and fix it by seperating each paragrah manually. 

Wait a second. I think what you're saying and what you're describing don't match.

So WordPad's paragraph markers that insert blank lines to separate them did not transfer to Microsoft Word, is that right?

In what format did you save the WordPad document? The default is .rtf. However, the option to save in other file formats is there, and one of them is .docx. When I wrote a short little thing using WordPad and saved it in .docx, then opened it in Word, the paragraphs were fine.

So the easiest fix it probably to open it in WordPad again and save it in a Word-friendly format.

Write it with word

Click view

Select draft mode

Word is pretty good at finding sentence structure, and fragments, but a project that big will be beyond MS Word's abilities.  Sorry, you're going to have to fix it all yourself.