Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Who else besides me eats the watermelon seeds  ;-)?

I don't, I find them too hard

Source(s): i

Not anymore.  I once ate one and it got stuck in my upper palate and grew into a large watermelon, hence my watermelon head.  

this has nothing to do with global warming

reported 

I had a girlfriend once who snuggled up next to me and whispered, "I think I may have swallowed a watermelon seed."

Has what to do with global warming?

NO, just don't, mainly because watermelon seeds contain cyanide one or two are not any problem, and it's in such small amounts that the only way for it to be lethal it's consuming hundreds of seeds in a small amount of time, so if you aren't feeling sick, you shouldn't be worried... anyway, it's still cyanide, and eating watermelon seeds frequently it's not healthy at all, so you might be ok, but you should stop.

No, I don't like it

• F

NO! They grow inside you and if you get half a dozen watermelon plants growing , the melons will burst out of your stomach like an alien.

No, not me. It isn't worth eating raw. 

• Gag Me

Not me. I either pick them out first or spit them out.