?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Where in the kitchen do you keep your oven mitts ?

🤷‍♂️ 

Attachment image

73 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

We keep them in the pantry, on the lowest shelf along side random stuff. It was my parents' decision to put them there.

• 2 months ago

I have them showed in some random drawer by my sink 

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

In the over stuffed, menus,  throw just about anything in "seasoning packet drawer" by the refrigerator.   This is the first place I look for just about anything kitchen / eating related. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mine are still in the shop. I don't use them, I use a tea-towel or similar to fish stuff out of a hot oven

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

In a drawer where I rarely use them. I rotate towels on the oven door handle that replace the mitts because I can remove the hot contents w/ one hand 99.9% of the time. Also, I usually turn the oven off a little early and let the contents heat down before removal. It's an electric stove and every little bit of energy saved counts.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I'm the drawer beside the oven

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In a shallow drawer right next to the oven/stove.

• 2 months ago

Why do you care were people keep them????

• 2 months ago

I have a drawer to keep them in. But after my mother cooks they're either left all over the counter, or dropped on the floor.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Live in Arizona, where the summers go up to 125 and are SUNNY, so those are called 'Arizona driving gloves' out here !!!  they are kept in the car.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.