?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Where in the kitchen do you keep your oven mitts ?

🤷‍♂️ 

We keep them in the pantry, on the lowest shelf along side random stuff. It was my parents' decision to put them there.

I have them showed in some random drawer by my sink 

• SW-6

In the over stuffed, menus,  throw just about anything in "seasoning packet drawer" by the refrigerator.   This is the first place I look for just about anything kitchen / eating related. 

Mine are still in the shop. I don't use them, I use a tea-towel or similar to fish stuff out of a hot oven

• ?

In a drawer where I rarely use them. I rotate towels on the oven door handle that replace the mitts because I can remove the hot contents w/ one hand 99.9% of the time. Also, I usually turn the oven off a little early and let the contents heat down before removal. It's an electric stove and every little bit of energy saved counts.

• ?

I'm the drawer beside the oven

• ?

In a shallow drawer right next to the oven/stove.

Why do you care were people keep them????

I have a drawer to keep them in. But after my mother cooks they're either left all over the counter, or dropped on the floor.

• ?

Live in Arizona, where the summers go up to 125 and are SUNNY, so those are called 'Arizona driving gloves' out here !!!  they are kept in the car.