which makes you more jittery coffee or tea?

Neither!!!! However, both are 'mild' stimulants, and diuretics ( makes you want to pee(urinate).

• @ roger, tea contains L-theanine and caffeine which have opposite effects... wouldn't that make you at odds with yourself... jittery?

I wouldn't say I think that coffee makes me jittery but I think tea makes me nervous

Coffee has three times the caffeine in tea

Coffee, by far. 

I drink tea every day, but never coffee.  Coffee is much too hard on my system.

And since you ask in the Chemistry category, the difference between them is:

coffee contains caffeine, tea contains theobromine.  These two substances have nearly the same molecular structure, but there is an extra methyl group in caffeine. 

(In spite of the name, there is no bromine in theobromine.)

float_on_harmonys_fire: I'm sure there is much individual variation in how these beverages affect people.

Neither one makes me jittery.