? asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 2 months ago

How to fix my windows update error?

Im getting a windows update error 80246007 I think it could be for my new printer so I tried plug the printer to my PC tried to download the update and no dice, I tried restarting and same result

No body update by aprinter,go and consult with control panel,just tap at update,in computer difficulties part.

please ask this question on the Microsoft help pages

• David

The easiest way that should fix this error is to run the windows update troubleshooting tool

Start, settings, update and security, troubleshoot ... windows update

Found this from a via Google search:

“80244022 means that the server is busy

Wait a few hours and retry it”

Hopefully it works for you, too

Among them, Windows Update error code 80246007 is the common error which you might have seen when updating Windows. Like, when you are attempting to update your OS, the following error message hits your system.

“Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Error Code 0x80246007)”

Do you know the solution to resolve this issue?

Along with discussing different ways of fixing this error, we will also let you know the common causes of this error, which helps you to take them as the preventative measures to avoid this error in the future.

Here are some causes of Error Code 80246007

Problem with internet connection

Older version of Windows and anti-virus

Junk files with live threats

Corrupted system files

Corrupted software distribution folder

Viruses and malware attack on your system

Now, move further with the different methods to fix Error Code 80246007.

Read more...........

• Lv 7

what update are you trying to install?

looks like that error is a proble. with Windows Updater itself. better take it to a repair shop. this is no easy fix!