My Facebook account has been hacked?

How much personal information can these scammers/hackers get from my account?

I rarely posted anything on the account anyways it was just there if I ever needed it same with messenger. My email address and phone number was on it.

I've deactivated my account, changed my email password and all the other passwords associated with that account, I'm just wondering how much information they could get like finance accounts etc 

Also I'm friends say that they can still see my name and photo of the account even though I've deleted it why is that? Shouldn't it be deleted? 

Unfortunately they can get a hold of all of your information. And it sounds like whoever hacked your account is still using it if your friends are still seeing you on there and you got a new account. 

Report it to Facebook. Don't broadcast on YA for the entire world to see how naive and gullible you are.