Yes or No: You miss the NORMAL life before stupid COVID happened.?

I do! This situation sucks :(

@Olive: Hey who downvoted you. Here, take my thumbs up !

Mr.Brooks: hun, i'm praying for you <3

Yes, I do. But now because I'm on guard every day to make sure I don't catch the virus, it's made my life a little more exciting and takes attention off my anxiety and depression issues.

Yes I do. however the wasn't that much(there was some)  impact into my life as I'm pretty introverted and I am a homebody. (I was planning on going out more this year before covid) to meet new people and etc.... 

Yes. Although I have learned a lot, and I think society has learned a lot from COVID, I am getting sick of things being shut down and really sick of these damn masks, which I am convinced do nothing. My whole family always wears them, and almost all of us have gotten COVID. I have known 50+ people who have gotten COVID. They all wore masks, and have all recovered and are just fine. I am convinced the masks are nothing but an attempt at controlling the masses. But I may be wrong. Who knows. All I know is that once I get the vaccine, that is when the mask goes away and I start doing everything normal like I did before. If I can't do that, I am not taking a vaccine. 

• ?

Yes I do. I think this is some experiment for new world order

• ?

It happened in America we having something we all share.

• ?

Mostly. My job has continued uninterrupted, but everything outside my job either stopped happening or changed drastically.

One positive for me is that I am taking a couple of classes online that I wouldn't be able to take if they weren't offered online, because they conflict with my work schedule. This way I get to watch the recorded lecture at another time. Before the pandemic, these classes were in person and daytime only. 

No. I've been going out every day since COVID-19 started. I just wear a mask and stay 20 feet away from everyone.

• ?

Nah, since I am an introvert, and it hasn't impacted me all that much

Yes.. COVID isn't stupid. It is serios thing

Of course i miss it, but hopefully when those vaccines get released that will bring back normal life and put an end to all of these dumbass restrictions.