Yes or No: You miss the NORMAL life before stupid COVID happened.?

I do! This situation sucks :(

Update:

@Olive: Hey who downvoted you. Here, take my thumbs up !

Update 2:

Mr.Brooks: hun, i'm praying for you <3

108 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, I do. But now because I'm on guard every day to make sure I don't catch the virus, it's made my life a little more exciting and takes attention off my anxiety and depression issues.

• 2 months ago

Yes I do. however the wasn't that much(there was some)  impact into my life as I'm pretty introverted and I am a homebody. (I was planning on going out more this year before covid) to meet new people and etc.... 

• 2 months ago

Yes. Although I have learned a lot, and I think society has learned a lot from COVID, I am getting sick of things being shut down and really sick of these damn masks, which I am convinced do nothing. My whole family always wears them, and almost all of us have gotten COVID. I have known 50+ people who have gotten COVID. They all wore masks, and have all recovered and are just fine. I am convinced the masks are nothing but an attempt at controlling the masses. But I may be wrong. Who knows. All I know is that once I get the vaccine, that is when the mask goes away and I start doing everything normal like I did before. If I can't do that, I am not taking a vaccine. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes I do. I think this is some experiment for new world order

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It happened in America we having something we all share.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mostly. My job has continued uninterrupted, but everything outside my job either stopped happening or changed drastically.

One positive for me is that I am taking a couple of classes online that I wouldn't be able to take if they weren't offered online, because they conflict with my work schedule. This way I get to watch the recorded lecture at another time. Before the pandemic, these classes were in person and daytime only. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I've been going out every day since COVID-19 started. I just wear a mask and stay 20 feet away from everyone.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Nah, since I am an introvert, and it hasn't impacted me all that much

• 2 months ago

Yes.. COVID isn't stupid. It is serios thing

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course i miss it, but hopefully when those vaccines get released that will bring back normal life and put an end to all of these dumbass restrictions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.