Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

can you live off avocado? ?

i love it lol it’s the only thing i enjoy eating 

i mean off pretty much just avocado alone, blended into smoothies, chopped on toast with lots of water would that be a bad diet? can u survive 

Grocery stores did not always have bins full of avocados, I imagine that most people outside of California and over the age of 20 have lived without them being readily available and could easily go back to living without them.

not healthy, you will have a severe lack of iron and protein... you could eat avocado often, but you should balance the diet with iron rich food, like beans or meat. (also you will need other important minerals, and some vitamins)

• F

Certainly not, they’re very bland.

• denise

I suppose you can,   Personally I dont like them!

• ?

If they grew around me without me having to water it. Lolz. 

well its a good fat and also has other properties which are good for you. If you lived this long you are doing something right. You may start to miss other foods but try it and find out. 

No.........

• kswck2

Not really. Surviving and Living is two different things. 

• Anton

That would be a 100% vegan diet.

Unless fortified by man-made crap, you will die within a decade.

You can't live off it but you can have a small peace with every meal if you want.