Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Was you bullied at school?

Was you bullied at school by most in your year spread rumours about to whole year and excluded from groups? How did you cope?

yes i was bullied from grade 2 to grade 9.

• Kathy

Yes I was bullied in school.

If you're currently getting bullied I feel bad for you and, I never had rumors spread about me.

I've gotten bullied a lot as a kid and in adulthood too.

Try not to judge people, even if they're extremely broken inside.

I'm the type of person to give a hobo a few bucks and listen to their story and feel bad for them.

I am extremely weird, and I don't have a coping mechanism.

Kids in middle school were bullying me and saying that I'd die a virgin.

I proved them wrong  by having lots of sex in high school and even getting caught having it  in a closet in school and getting suspended for a week .:S

This just caused more bullying.

• Robert

Yes.  People made fun of me for saying "was you" instead of "were you".  It was embarrassing, but I grew out of it.

I admit the last three years were sheer misery . I was too young to be that wounded , I am still hurt although I left in 1994 !But had the future in sight  and bravely went everyday . I also got permission to go home at lunch time to get me out of the place .

I was never bullied in school.