Cathy
Cathy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Did you support the Obama, Biden, Hillary decision to bomb Libya, ruin the country, and murder Muammar Gaddafi??

The whole Arab spring thing was a disaster.. But all we have is silence from the media about how bad it was.. O'bammy and Hillary just moved on and pretended they were not responsible.. 

I think a HUGE problem the U.S. has had for the last 100 years is the tendency to stick its nose in other people's business.  The country now teeters on the precipice  of bankruptcy.  Largely, this is due to its imperialistic aggressions.  I disagree with a country involving in any aggressive action unless it is itself attacked or one of its allies is attacked.  That means the U.S. shouldn't have been in any wars since WWII.  Even there, it should have only involved against Japan.  It wrongly got into an "undeclared" war with Germany in 1941 a full 9 months before Germany finally declared on it in Dec. 41.       

• James

No, I don’t support the use of military force when America was not attacked. I don’t give a damn about Libya.

I really don't care much for Muslims or for Gaddafi.

He deserves to be dead.

His people killed him and Hillary and that Obama allowed our people to be killed in Benghazi.

The left couldn't care less.

Oh, I sided with that attack on Gaddafi during the Reagan presidency.

Came from the ship the USS America, I knew people on that ship.

Gaddaffi kept his mouth shut for years after that.

I support NOTHING Democrats do. Especially when they start wars.