can i be christian and agnostic?

Can i be. Christian and Agnóstico?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To be a Christian is to behave like a Christ or to become a Christ ; but is what a Christ Being ?

• 2 months ago

Yes! You can be whatever you want to be. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure.  Just like you can be tall and short.

• 2 months ago

Not really.... being a Christian would answer the spiritual things for which the agnostics are searching

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No and someone who says that "truth" is found on the Bible is ignorant, stupid, and decevied. Truth is found on facts, proof, and evidence not in a superstitious religious cult book.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think a lot of people go to church and do all the Christian stuff but are not totally sold on whether it's true or not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can be whatever you choose to be in life, no one cares.  

• 2 months ago

I think it's OK to combine the ideas. It's like believing in Jesus but not being sure he is real.

Another idea: Hardcore atheist, aka normal person.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, because the truth isn't "agnostic".  Here is what is true:  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.