Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

How many atheists have you saved on here, Christians? How did you do it?

CHRISTIANS CAN ONLY SPEAK OF THE GOSPEL, NO ONE IS SAVED UNTIL JESUS SAYS SO ON JUDGMENT DAY. BUT AS JESUS SAID THOSE WHO DO THEIR BEST FOR HIM AND HAVE HUMBLY AND SINCERELY SOUGHT FORGIVENESS FROM HIS SACRED HEART BEFORE DEATH, WILL BE FORGIVEN.

IT IS UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL TO TURN TO HIM FOR HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

FROM THE HOLY BIBLE ABOUT BEING SAVED IN THE END>>>>

EVERYONE IS REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, BUT WE ARE NOT SAVED UNTIL JESUS SAYS SO ON JUDGEMENT DAY. LIFE IS A STRUGGLE WITH SINS, THE MORE YOU ARE WITH JESUS THE LESS YOU SIN.

Note that Paul includes an important condition: "provided you remain in his kindness." He is saying that Christians can lose their salvation by throwing it away. He warns, "Whoever thinks he is standing secure should take care not to fall" (1 Cor. 10:11-12).

If anyone asks you if you have been "saved," you should say, "I am redeemed by the blood of Christ, I trust in him alone for my salvation, and, as the Bible teaches, I am `working out my salvation in fear and trembling' (Phil. 2:12), knowing that it is God's gift of grace that is working in me."

http://www.ewtn.com/library/ANSWERS/PILLAR.htm

SEE HERE IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL WHERE JESUS TELLS EVEN TRUE CHRISTIANS NOT TO ASSUME YOU ARE SAVED, NOTICE PARAGRAPH #24 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TRUE CHRISTIANS DO NOT SAY, THEY ARE SAVED.

THERE ARE A FEW RELIGIONS THAT STATE THEY ARE

SAVED JUST BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THEIR

SAVIOR, BUT TO BE SAVED TAKES A LIFETIME OF DEVOTION

TO THE LORD, YOU CAN ALWAYS SIN AND FALL IN WHICH CASE

YOU HAVE TO GET RIGHT BACK UP AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

ANYTIME WE SLIP(IF WE DO). THE GRACE OF JESUS IS STRONGER THAN ANY SINS. BUT JESUS WARNS EVEN TRUE CHRISTIANS ABOUT ASSUMING YOU ARE SAVED. WE CANNOT TAKE THE JUDGMENT OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE LORD, IT IS HIS AND HIS ALONE NOT OURS. SEE WHAT JESUS SAYS HERE

IN THE BOOK OF EZECHIEL, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO PARAGRAPH #24>>>>SEE HERE FROM Ezechiel (Ezeckiel)18:21-28 WHY,JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED.

21] But if the wicked do penance for all his sins which he hath committed, and keep all my commandments, and do judgment, and justice, living he shall live, and shall not die. [22] I will not remember all his iniquities that he hath done: in his justice which he hath wrought, he shall live. [23] Is it my will that a sinner should die, saith the Lord God, and not that he should be converted from his ways, and live? [24] But if the just man turn himself away from his justice, and do iniquity according to all the abominations which the wicked man useth to work, shall he live? all his justices which he hath done, shall not be remembered: in the prevarication, by which he hath prevaricated, and in his sin, which he hath committed, in them he shall die. [25] And you have said: The way of the Lord is not right. Hear ye, therefore, O house of Israel: Is it my way that is not right, and are not rather your ways perverse?

[26] For when the just turneth himself away from his justice, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therein: in the injustice that he hath wrought he shall die. [27] And when the wicked turneth himself away from his wickedness, which he hath wrought, and doeth judgment, and justice: he shall save his soul alive. [28] Because he considereth and turneth away himself from all his iniquities which he hath wrought, he shall surely live, and not die

MORE ON THIS SUBJECT>>>

Are You Guaranteed Heaven?

Some people promote an especially attractive idea: All true Christians, regardless of how they live, have an absolute assurance of salvation, once they accept Jesus into their hearts as "their personal Lord and Savior." The problem is that this belief is contrary to the Bible and constant Christian teaching.

Keep in mind what Paul told the Christians of his day: "If we have died with him [in baptism; see Rom. 6:3-4] we shall also live with him; if we persevere we shall also reign with him" (2 Tim. 2:11-12). If we do not persevere, we shall not reign with him. In other words, Christians can forfeit heaven.

The Bible makes it clear that Christians have a moral assurance of salvation (God will be true to his word and will grant salvation to those who have faith in Christ and are obedient to him [1 John 4:19-24]), but the Bible does not teach that Christians have a guarantee of heaven. There can be no absolute assurance of salvation.

Writing to Christians, Paul said, "See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you remain in his kindness, otherwise you too will be cut off" (Rom. 11:22-23; see also 1 Cor. 15:1-2, Heb. 10:26-29, 2 Pet. 2:20-21).

YOU MAY WANT TO VIEW THIS, HE WAS A BAPTIZED FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND CONVERTED TO A ROMAN CATHOLIC, SEE WHY HERE>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBkKoYC2-8

Youtube thumbnail

• Archer

News Flash Cupcake. Christians don't actually "save" anyone. That is the prerogative of their section in the gods.

Most of the "Christians" here have done nothing but reaffirm my Atheism.

All of the ones who have "Set their heart to understand".  Daniel 10:12.

As an atheist who found this site when I was sincerely searching, I'd like to thank the Christians on here who helped save me from wasting my time any further.

Most showed me hate and lies.  I appreciate them demonstrating how their gods have no effect.

The rest showed me tired, repetitive arguments that I once used myself as a Christian which demonstrate nothing beyond the notion that gods reveal themselves to those who already believe.  Wow, how useful and predictable.

So thanks for nothing!

Unknown (if any).

My task is only to plant the seed (God's word) and preach the gospel (1Cor 3:6; Mk 16:15; Lk 8:11).  If it lands on good soil, salvation will eventually result.  I have no control over the type of soil it lands on.  (And others and God himself play a hand too in the process.)

And the comparison to seed is dead on.  Some seeds take a long time before they germinate, even decades or longer.  It's possible that I will have pointed out something in the Bible to an atheist in this forum which unwittingly to them starts them on a spiritual journey, resulting in salvation 20 years from now.  Obviously they most likely would have forgotten that I even ever existed--but God doesn't forget.

Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

I honestly do not know.  I write messages as truthfully, and clearly as I can, based on my knowledge of Theology.  I know I have been a positive influence for some, and others have become hostile.  I get messages from both!  I do get more positive feedback.  Have I converted anyone?  I doubt it, but, I may well have contributed to increasing faith in some.  Or even many.

Salvation is in Jesus Christ, and it's for all who have faith and believe. We only preach the Good News with the hope that they will believe.